Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weight loss continued

Bread and beer contain many calories so getting rid of those and having something healthier instead of course helped a lot in loosing weight. I happens that I drink maybe one beer, and then I prefer something exotic. And I can eat a slice of pizza now and then or a slice of bread. But those things are very social and I keep the amount down. I just don't like the idea of acting different from the people I am with. Which I guess is understandable since my profile is that of a social eater. I eat with other people. Come to think of it, that is one of the changes I made, I almost never eat anything alone. And I never use the excuse of being on a diet when someone offers me something to eat. I usually accept it but try to keep the portions small. As I see it there is a huge difference between eating a whole box of chocolates or just taking one piece.

I really don't want to play the role of the person on diet. I don't want the attention, I don't like the comments. It's OK that people say I have lost weight if I have. And of course people see it when someone that has been 20 kilos overweight becomes reasonably thin. I guess what I dread now is the thought of me getting comments about being anorectic when I keep on. Because there are a few more kilos I want to loose. I don't like attention. I don't like comments about my appearance. I just want to fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment